ACCELERATED BACHELOR of SCIENCE in NURSING (ABSN)
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
Program begins each Spring
The Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) degree is for a student who has already earned a bachelor’s degree or is 23 years of age or older and has earned at least 63 credit hours of college work who desires to gain a BSN in becoming a registered nurse. The program duration is four (4) consecutive semesters, and builds on your previously acquired knowledge and skills. 一道本不卡免费高清 Courses and clinical sessions are delivered on campus and at local clinical sites by professors who understand the challenges and rewards of nursing in today’s healthcare environment. ABSN students can expect to be on-site for 10 to 12 hours per day, Monday-Thursday, with frequent Friday and Saturday attendance required. ABSN students are strongly advised not to try and have a job while enrolled in the program.
Due to the accelerated pace of this program, please review the .
- Submission of application. Applications will be taken until class is filled.
- Submission of official transcripts of all college coursework from all institutions attended.
- International Students:
- Students with international transcripts must provide an evaluation from Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools () for previous nursing coursework.
- Students with international transcripts must provide evaluation from World Education Services () for previous non-nursing coursework.
- International students must show proof of English proficiency. Applicants should request that official TOEFL test scores be sent directly to Enrollment Services.
- 23 of years of age at the time of entering program for students without an earned Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 on last 60 hours of academic coursework.
- Submission of a clear background check and absence of criminal conviction.
- Submission of a clear drug screen when requested.
- Submission of health history and record of required immunizations.
- A personal interview with the Undergraduate Admissions Committee of the School of Nursing may be required, if requested.
- Submission of current personal health insurance coverage.