2. Click on the “Create Account” link (direct link provided on Intramural Website: )
3. Enter your information, use your school email address (@rams.unictc-tech.com), and submit.
4. IMLeagues will send an activation link to your school email account. By clicking on this link, your account will automatically be activated.
5. “University of Mobile” school link should pop up. Click “Join School.”
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your imleagues.com account.
2. Click on the “University of Mobile” link.
3. The current sports will be displayed on the left side of the screen. Scroll down to find the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in listed next to the appropriate sport.
5. Enter your student ID number.
For captains who wish to create a team:
1. Click on “Create Team” and enter any additional information requested.
2. Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If student has already registered on IMLeagues: click the “invite members” link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them
- If student has not yet registered on IMLeagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, then click “Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email address”. Input the student’s email address. All players must join your team and be accepted to your roster.
For team members who wish to join a team:
1. Find the team and captain name on division page and request to join.
2. Go to the captain’s “playercard”page, view his/her team, and request to join.
3. Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.